When should you choose us to organize a luxury African safari?
When should you choose us to organize an African safari (and when should you NOT)?
The Private Travel service is a great option in planning private African safaris, since it is meant to incorporate all of your dreams, goals and expectations into the agenda of the luxury safari. However, there are situations when we are not the most optimal partners when planning your African safari. We accept this, and please let us show you when we are the best option by giving you some information below.
When are we the ideal solution for planning a private safari?
- My dream is a unique and unforgettable luxury safari, so the received value is more important than getting an African safari at the cheapest possible price.
- Before I chose who should plan the private safari, I research several agencies thoroughly, and make my decision based on what I find.
- I can only depart on a set date or a given day, so the dates of the luxury safari need to be adjusted to my needs.
- I am planning to celebrate an important event, so I would like it if every detail of the African safari would be perfect, this way it would be truly ours, and we would have an extraordinary trip.
- I have unique requests, and I ask a lot of questions including about the details of the private safari, because of this I am often considered to be a problematic client.
- I am very busy, it is very important for me that I save time whenever I can, and that I make the planning of my luxury safari stress free.
- During my private safari I want to avoid crowds and I don’t want to have to accommodate the needs of a group.
- I want exotic, unique, uncommon, extreme and spontaneous programs to be part of my African safari.
- I really like it if I have a local guide who comes with me, this way, during the luxury safari I can get to places that otherwise would not be accessible for me.
When are we not the ideal partners in planning a private African safari?
- For me the most important aspect of planning a safari is price.
- When planning an African safari I have several companies compete against each other, that is to say I ask for offers for the same safari from different agencies.
- In a given timeframe I can leave on a trip whenever I want, so I select safaris from among preplanned shifts.
- I usually find the ideal solution for me from what preplanned African safaris have to offer.
- I am not a difficult case, I don’t ask a lot of questions, and the same goes for an African safari, whatever I am offered first I accept.
- I have plenty of time to organize a luxury safari in fact I can spend days or even weeks with the planning.
- I find group safaris to be more appealing to me.
- I like to choose from a well-proven, and preplanned list of programs when organizing a luxury safari.
- I am a “backpacker” who wants to discover everything for myself; I don’t require any sort of help, not even when planning an African safari.
If you feel that you fall into the first group and you would like to experience the benefits offered by a private African safari, you can request a quote by filling out this form, if you would prefer to write us the details of your luxury safari in e-mail, then please click here. You can reach us by phone on this number: +361/273-0782.